[Paraview] Modifying pipeline browser of Paraview

Salman SHAHIDI salshahidi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 14:20:19 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I would like to modify the paraview pipeline browser in a Qt-based custom
visualization applications using ParaView's Parallel Visualization framework
(Version 3.8.0). For example I want to modify it to show only the data
charged without any filter representation. In order to setup the context
menu for the *pipeline* browser I have added this line in the constructor
for QMainWindow:
------
pqParaViewMenuBuilders::buildPipelineBrowserContextMenu(
    *this->Internals->pipelineBrowser);
------
Any help would be most appreciated.

Salman SHAHIDI