[Paraview] Problem with Color Gradients in 'Save Screenshot'

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jun 21 10:54:22 EDT 2010

Phil/Jereme,

FYI, this has now been fixed in "master" and will make it into 3.8.1 release.

Here's the VTK commit for the change:

commit e03871288c548afdbdce0c045b625d899b19dc04
Author: Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com>
Date: Mon Jun 21 10:47:04 2010 -0400

    Fixed BUG 0010836. Ensure that tileviewport is used for gradient
backgrounds.

    Fixes issue with gradient (and texture) backgrounds not working when saving
    large screen shots in ParaView.

Utkarsh