[Paraview] white legend using vtkGL2PSExporter

Martin Hautefeuille mh186 at duke.edu
Fri Jun 18 18:38:53 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am using paraview 3.6 compiled with VTK_GL2PS_ON.

When I uncheck "Interpolate Colors" in Object Inspector for the object I want to plot, I am able to generate colored high quality eps images using the following command in the python shell:

from libvtkRenderingPython import vtkGL2PSExporter
exporter = vtkGL2PSExporter()
exporter.SetFileFormatToPS()
exporter.SetFilePrefix("testImage")
view = GetActiveView().GetRenderWindow()
exporter.SetRenderWindow(view)
exporter.Write()

However, the legend is colored white.  My guess is that I am still interpolating colors for the legend and I do not know how to specify not to do it?

Thanks a lot for your help!

-Martin