[Paraview] Threshold

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 16 19:29:06 EDT 2010

In that case, try the clip filter and set the clip function.  If you still get the wrong surface, invert it with the Inside Out toggle.

In the next version of ParaView there will be an "Iso Volume" filter that will look like the threshold filter but create interpolated cuts between two isosurfaces (or the mesh boundary).

-Ken