[Paraview] Threshold

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 16 19:11:12 EDT 2010

Try using the contour filter instead.

-Ken

On 6/16/10 4:51 PM, "Mohammad Mirzadeh" <mirzadeh at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

I had a question about threshold filter. I am working on complex geometries and the way I represent them is to use a level set function. Now when I want to see solid part of domain, I just use the threshold filter on the level set function and ask for wherever it is positive. The problem that I have right now is that threshold filter kinda creates a rasterized bject right at the solid-fluid interface. Is there any way you can have a rather smooth shape at the interface?

Thanks,
Mohammad

Graduate Research Assistant,
Dept. Mech. Eng.,