[Paraview] Plugin Autoload

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 04:32:17 EDT 2010

Hi Aurélien,

I am the one that submitted the bug. It describes a problem I had with
autoloading an "autostart"-style plug-in. Nobody was able to reproduce
this bug.

What you describe here is another problem that I also encounter:
Checking auto-load for XML-based plugin (such as enabling a VTK filter
without building a cxx plugin) does not work. I talked about that in
the thread entitled "Auto-load plugin failed".

I forgot to talk about the XML autoload failure in the bug report,
that's why it hasn't been tested... I will submit another one.

Jerome