[Paraview] Python/C++ Plugins with Paraview 3.8.0

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Mon Jun 14 08:45:59 EDT 2010

Hi Nicholas,

You can accomplish this with the new development install versions of
ParaView that include the necessary libraries and headers. One caveat is
that you need to install/build your own matching Qt (4.6.2).

I put in a request for the links to be added to the download page but I see
they are not there. Let me ping the webpage person again and I will get back
to you. In the mean time you can get the files from
http://paraview.org/files/v3.8/. The packages are called
ParaView-Development-3.8.0-*