[Paraview] Programmable Source & MultiBlockDataSet

Jérôme Plumecoq jerome.plumecoq at c-s.fr
Thu Jun 10 09:52:37 EDT 2010

Hello,

I also would like to make a ProgrammableSource with a
vtkMultiBlockDataSet as output type (*). It seems that the correction
indicated below doesn't appear in the version 3.8.0 of ParaView.

do you know in which version this change will be integrate ?

does a patch exist ?

thanks.

Jérôme

(*) in fact, if I put the OutputDataSetType to 13, it takes 0 (the value
default : vtkPolyData), but it seems to work...