[Paraview] Resampling data in ParaView

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jun 3 15:03:12 EDT 2010

Jerome,

The VTK class has the trick to override the extent-translator which is
what does-what-it-does in ParaView. ParaView by default overrides the
extent translator with vtkPVExtentTranslator which uses the original
data exetent information for partitioning and that's what messes such
fancy pipelines up. The filer can explicitly override ParaView's
behavior. So to answer, no, there's nothing on ParaView side that
needs to be added to support changing of extents it is in the
pipeline.

Utkarsh