[Paraview] The DISTDIR variable is expanded twice when installing PointSpriteDemo

François Bissey f.r.bissey at massey.ac.nz
Thu Jun 3 02:53:52 EDT 2010

Hi again,

I have the following in my log while preparing the gentoo package
for paraview:
-- Installing: /media/anthill/portage/sci-
visualization/paraview-3.8.0/image/usr/lib/paraview-3.8/libPointSprite_Graphics.so
-- Installing: /media/anthill/portage/sci-
visualization/paraview-3.8.0/image/media/anthill/portage/sci-
visualization/paraview-3.8.0/work/ParaView-3.8.0_build/Plugins/PointSprite/PointSpriteDemo
-- Installing: /media/anthill/portage/sci-
visualization/paraview-3.8.0/image/usr/lib/paraview-3.8/libPointSprite_Plugin.so

PointSpriteDemo is the only one with that behaviour out of the stuff I checked
so far.
Also, it is an example and I have turned examples off (BUILD_EXAMPLES OFF) but
this particular one is always on, from "Plugins/PointSprite/CMakeList.txt":

set(PointSpritePlugin_BUILD_EXAMPLES ON CACHE BOOL "Build the example.")
if(PointSpritePlugin_BUILD_EXAMPLES)
    add_subdirectory(Examples)
endif(PointSpritePlugin_BUILD_EXAMPLES)

This is not consistent, if I turn off examples at the top level I expect them
to be all off.

Francois