[Paraview] Checkboxes missing in Object Inspector

Bart van Stratum bart.vanstratum at wur.nl
Wed Jun 2 17:06:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

I installed ParaView 3.8.0 this afternoon as a tool to plot 3D output fields of a meteorological model and I'm having some problems with the Object Inspector. I'm trying to plot some fields of a a NetCDF file which works fine on another system that I have access to (Arch Linux with ParaView 3.6.2), but on my own system (OpenSUSE 11.2, KDE 4.3, ParaView 3.8.0) the checkboxes for each variable are missing (see: http://files.vanstratum.com/ParaView_checkboxes.png). I've been struggling with this for quite a while, but can't seem to get it fixed.

Is this a known problem, or am I doing something wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Bart van Stratum