[Paraview] Resampling data in ParaView

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:16:44 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I fill very surprised that *nobody* has to resample some data inside
ParaView. Several threads deal with enabling some VTK filters in
ParaView that actually change the extent of the input image (just as
vtkImageResample), but when the output extent is higher that input,
there is a strange behaviour. Sorry for being lazy: the problem was
described in the following threads.
   http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2010-May/017309.html
   http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2009-October/014306.html
   http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2009-April/011945.html

Please, tell me if I am doing something wrong in the XML, if I am
stupid, if this is a known limitation of ParaView, if I am not sending
to the right mailing list, if [put your own proposition].

Thanks for all, and best regards.
Jerome

PS: you can find the incriminated XML files here:
http://github.com/jeromevelut/Peavip . Beware of the Spline Filter,
another pending request has been sent.