[Paraview] Compiling error with 3.8.0

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Tue Jun 1 17:07:51 EDT 2010

Hello,
I have downloaded the 3.8 release source from the download page and I try to compile it on Mac OS X Leopard, using the classic cmake porcedure that has been successful with the 3.6.2 but I get a surprising error:

[ 34%] Building CXX object VTK/VolumeRendering/CMakeFiles/vtkVolumeRenderingPython.dir/vtkVolumeRenderingPythonInit.cxx.o
Linking CXX shared module ../../bin/libvtkVolumeRenderingPython.so
[ 34%] Built target vtkVolumeRenderingPython
[ 34%] Generating vtkCompositeZPassShader_fs.cxx, vtkCompositeZPassShader_fs.h
[ 34%] Generating vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h
dyld: Library not loaded: libvtksys.pv3.8.dylib
  Referenced from: /usr/local/ParaView3_BUILD/VTK/Parallel/../../bin/vtkHashSource
  Reason: image not found
/bin/sh: line 1:   970 Trace/BPT trap          ../../bin/vtkHashSource /usr/local/ParaView-3.8.0/VTK/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx vtkSocketCommunicatorHash vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h
make[2]: *** [VTK/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h] Error 133
make[1]: *** [VTK/Parallel/CMakeFiles/vtkParallel.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
Macintosh-3:ParaView3_BUILD$ find . -name "*libvtksys*"
./bin/libvtksys.dylib
./bin/libvtksys.pv3.8.dylib

So the required library is available in ./bin, which should be included in the path to search for librairies, but it does not work.
What should I do to solve this issue?