[Paraview] Reloading plugins after recompiling them

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Apr 28 17:11:56 EDT 2010

Remove just removes it from the menu, it does not remove the library
from the running process. To remove the plugin you have to
subsequently quit ParaView and restart.

Removing the library at run time like you want is not on the
forseeable horizon. My understanding is that once the symbols from the
library are loaded they are inextricably entwined with the running
process.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer