[Paraview] Cave mode for 3.8

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Wed Apr 28 11:14:04 EDT 2010

Hi Augusto,

Yes, the cave mode is supported by ParaView 3.8 RC1.
See the following wiki page for instructions to use the cave:
http://paraview.org/Wiki/Configuring_Server_Environment_Using_*.pvx_XML_Files#Cave_Rendering

Please let me know if you have any question or if you encounter problems,
I'll be happy to update the wiki page with the issues you encounter.

Regards,
Julien.