[Paraview] vtkPVTrivialProducer issues

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sat Apr 24 10:41:58 EDT 2010

Here are my results from 3.7 (consequently 3.8 or git master should
work as well).

>>> from paraview.simple import *
paraview version 3.7.0, Date: 2010-03-27
>>> TrivialProducer()
<paraview.servermanager.TrivialProducer object at 0x121587e90>
>>> servermanager.sources.TrivialProducer()
<paraview.servermanager.TrivialProducer object at 0x121587d50>

Utkarsh