[Paraview] Polyline visualization in ParaView

Cristiano Malossi cristiano.malossi at epfl.ch
Fri Apr 23 12:54:10 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I would like export in an xdmf format the results of a 1D numerical
simulation. Using "polyline" I have created a test file and I am able to
visualize the line in paraview. However I have some issues:

1) I would like to visualize a 3D cylinder instead of the line. However,
tube filter is always gray and I cannot use it;
2) If I try to use the plot over line filter I get a segmentation fault;
3) If I try to see the grid connectivity with the related filter, I get
a message error.

Probably there is something wrong in my data file, however I cannot find it.
Could you help me, please?

Thank you.
Best regards,

   Cristiano Malossi

PS: I am using ParaView 3.8, Linux 64.

--
       Cristiano Malossi
       Ph.D. Student

       EPFL - SB - MATHICSE
       CMCS - Modeling and Scientific Computing
       Office MA C2 577, Av.Piccard, Station 8.
       CH-1015 Lausanne (Switzerland)
       Ph.    : +41 21 693 2733
       E-mail : cristiano.malossi at epfl.ch