[Paraview] Which QT for 64-Bit Version for Windows

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 23 10:16:12 EDT 2010

I am afraid my pipeline will get as big as about 10-15GB. We are doing
analysis on huge volume data and have 32GB of RAM at our disposal. Well,
I'll just give it a shot and may come back later when encountering some
explicit problems. I thought maybe there are important compilation
Parameters one should know to have QT compiled the "right" way. By the
way, this 1,4GB limit seems to be a good estimate, at least what I am
experiencing when working with small pieces of our volume data.

Until then, best regards,
Christian