[Paraview] Two input plugin not available

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Apr 22 17:40:05 EDT 2010

Filters have different ways of specifying inputs: you can have
multiple input connections on an input port, and/or you can have
multiple input ports.
Your filter is a multi-input port filter which accepts a single
connection on each of the 2 ports. If user selects, multiple sources
in the pipeline browser, ParaView assumes multiple connections on an
input port, thus enabling only those filters that have the "Input"
property such that it accepts multiple connections (like the Append
filter, Group Datasets filter etc.).

For multiple input ports, ParaView convention is that you simply
select the value for one input port; ParaView will popup a input
selection dialog to allow user to explicitly specify the sources for
the other input ports.