[Paraview] Display given node IDs from Ensight Gold file

Zhanping Liu zhanping.liu at kitware.com
Tue Apr 20 14:23:23 EDT 2010

Manuel:

    If you go to the very beginning (the first paragraph) of page 483 of the
EnSight manual (
http://vis.lbl.gov/NERSC/Software/ensight/docs82/UserManual.pdf), you will
find out that the EnSight Gold format (unlike EnSight6) adopts the
block-based point indexing scheme as VTK employs.

   -Zhanping

--
Zhanping Liu, PhD
Kitware, Inc.