[Paraview] Display given node IDs from Ensight Gold file

Manuel González iinmgc00 at ucv.udc.es
Tue Apr 20 04:48:47 EDT 2010

I would like to display the given node IDs in an Ensight Gold geometry file.

I tried it with the Selection Inspector ( > Display Style > Point Label:
visible (Label mode = "Point IDs"), but then Paraview displays numbers
starting from 0, not the numbers given as node IDs in the geometry file.

For example, in the following Ensight Gold case, I would like to display 13
and 22 (the given node IDs), but Paraview displays 0 and 1:

---- START OF FILE: example.case ----
#

FORMAT
type: ensight gold