[Paraview] ParaView 3.8.0 RC1 Available for download

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Apr 16 08:13:01 EDT 2010

As far as I know you don't _need_ to turn off X11 in manta to use it
in ParaView - I never do. Although I can think of reasons why it
_might_ make sense to do so I am not really sure why we made that
recommendation back then.

Thanks for the detailed report on the SSE config. I will fix that.
Please also file a bug report on ParaView's bug tracker to help me not
forget it if I get too busy to get to it today.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive