[Paraview] PV3.8.0 RC1 LIC and VisIt plugins

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Fri Apr 16 05:16:06 EDT 2010

Hello

Two questions about PV3.8.0 RC1:

1. Is there somewhere a "how to" about using the LIC plugin?

Using my own data with a simple 3D structured grid (vts) that has
vectors, I extract a 2D grid, then I try to apply the "LIC on 2D
structured grid" filter and PV crashes!

Then, trying to reproduce the picture that is on the "PV 3.8 news" page,
I read the disk file, extract a contour, then try to view it as "Surface
LIC" and PV freezes!

2. VisIt plugin: there are two VisIt plugins, one in the plugins folder,
one in the lib folder. Which one is the good one?

Best regards

--
 Richard GRENON
 ONERA