[Paraview] Paraview 3.8 (RC1) -- Feature List?

Olumide 50295 at web.de
Thu Apr 15 23:53:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks to all the developers of Paraview. I've just installed the latest
version 3.8 (RC1), and I can see a few changes a fee changes such as
fullscreen have been implemented. But I'm not sure what other features
have been implemented. The fact that we've gone from version 3.6 to 3.8
suggest that the current release has got a large number of new features.
It would be nice to have a full feature list (just like Mozilla does
with Firefox), so that users can know if any long-awaited features have
been implemented. I for one have been waiting for the native in-situ
feature. I'd like to have another applications ask Paraview to load a
new data set as soon as it becomes available. Does Paraview now have
this feature?

Thanks,

- Olumide