[Paraview] Problem reading large data set (ensight format)

Stephane PLOIX stephane.ploix at edf.fr
Wed Apr 14 10:19:29 EDT 2010

Luca,

It seems you are using pv 3.6.2, could you try with paraview cvs or wait a
few days and try it with the 3.8 version?
This kind of issue should be fixed now.

Stephane

zhanping.liu at kitware.com
Envoyé par : paraview-bounces at paraview.org
14/04/2010 16:13

Luca.Clementi at tororosso.com
cc
paraview at paraview.org
Objet
Re: [Paraview] Problem reading large data set (ensight format)

Luca:

    It is hard to determine what really causes this problem without
that I can debug the code?

    thanks.

   -Zhanping