[Paraview] Calculator performing poorly in ParaView-3-8 branch

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Apr 13 18:02:52 EDT 2010

Merged onto the branch. Thanks John for reporting this and trying the fix!

/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/Filters/vtkPVArrayCalculator.cxx,v  <--
 Servers/Filters/vtkPVArrayCalculator.cxx
new revision: 1.2.2.2; previous revision: 1.2.2.1
/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/VTK/Common/vtkFunctionParser.cxx,v  <--
 VTK/Common/vtkFunctionParser.cxx
new revision: 1.45.2.2; previous revision: 1.45.2.1