[Paraview] Building a distributable development tree

Ben Medina ben.medina at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:38:03 EDT 2010

Thanks. I don't care about the pdb files for now. I just want linking
and running to work for them when they build debug versions of our
app. I guess I'll just tell them to try linking against the release
build I'm providing, and if it fails, they'll have to build ParaView
themselves.

What are you guys planning on shipping for 3.8? Just the release libraries?

- Ben