[Paraview] Building a distributable development tree

Ben Medina ben.medina at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:02:06 EDT 2010

Dave,
I'm updating now, and I'll let you know how it goes.

A related question is how to build the dev tree on Windows. How do I
get both debug and release versions of the libraries into one package?
Or is it safe to just include the release version?

Thanks,
Ben

Note: I didn't mean to take this discussion off-list, sorry.