[Paraview] trouble reading in netCDF file

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Apr 6 14:41:02 EDT 2010

It sounds like you are reading in an array with 0 or 1 dimensions (not including time).  Although the reader should happily create an image data of that structure, the standard rendering views only understand image data of 2 or 3 dimensions.  Hence you get the error.

If you want to see the data in a plot, try adding the "Plot Data" filter.

-Ken