[Paraview] Packaging branded apps on Windows

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Thu Apr 1 17:20:06 EDT 2010

When I build ParaView releases I have to inject extra install rules like
this. Note that this is from ParaView 3.6 so the variable names have
changed.

  INSTALL(FILES C:/Python25/python25.dll
    DESTINATION ${PV_EXE_INSTALL}
    PERMISSIONS OWNER_WRITE OWNER_READ OWNER_EXECUTE GROUP_READ
GROUP_EXECUTE WORLD_READ
    COMPONENT Runtime)