[Paraview] ParaView Digest, Vol 65, Issue 92

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Sep 28 20:41:35 EDT 2009

Hi Christine,

This is expected. The renders are always initiated by the client
(through user action) and the timer log is recording this fact. The
number the timer log is reporting is the total time it takes for the
client to tell the server to render, the server to render in parallel,
to composite and to send the image to the client and finally for the
client to display this image.

-berk