[Paraview] messy legend

linzhenhua linzhenhua at 163.com
Sat Sep 26 08:53:28 EDT 2009

Hi,Thanks for your reply. I try to narrow the problem as follows. I wonder if I could get some other hints. Compiling mesa3d is difficult to me.

I install linux on a PC today,let's call it server. If I run paraview on the server and display it on the server,then everything is ok. But if I use my laptop ,log into the server,then plot with paraview on the server and display the result on the laptop,then I get the bad legend again.

Any hints?

--

在2009-09-25,"Berk Geveci" <berk.geveci at kitware.com> 写道: