[Paraview] Parallel Reading and Extent Translator

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Sep 25 09:51:41 EDT 2009

Hi Jean,

I did read the question, but I was hoping someone else would have some time
to look into it. It definitely is a bug that needs to be fixed. I have not
yet tried to reproduce it and start looking into it. My hunch is that the
extent translator is being overridden or is not being propagated throughout
the pipeline somehow.

Please file a bug report (assign it to me, Berk or Utkarsh) and we will try
to get it fixed for 3.6.2.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer