[Paraview] label format in a mess

linzhenhua linzhenhua at 163.com
Tue Sep 22 22:55:23 EDT 2009

Thanks for your tip. But I'm sure there is only one legend. I'm using Fedora rawhide. Now I'm trying compiling the latest cvs to see if it could solve the problem.

Any other suggestion? Or I'm so lucky to be the first to have such problem?

--

在2009-09-23,"Scott, W Alan" <wascott at sandia.gov> 写道:

Do you have two legends on top of each other - for instance, one from one filter and one from another?  If so, turn one off, or drag one to the side.

Alan