[Paraview] compilation paraview from cvs

Sergei D. sj2001 at yandex.ru
Tue Sep 22 11:07:09 EDT 2009

Hello.
When I try compile the cvs version of ParaView I get follow errors from
ccmake:

--->
 CMake Error: File
/home/sega/work/paraview/ParaView3-cvs/VTK/Utilities/TclTk/.NoDartCoverage
does not exist.

 CMake Error at CMake/ParaViewCommon.cmake:325 (CONFIGURE_FILE):
   configure_file Problem configuring file
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   CMakeLists.txt:254 (INCLUDE)

 CMake Error at VTK/CMakeLists.txt:416 (INCLUDE):
   include could not find load file:

     Parallel/VTKParallelCMakeTests.cmake

 CMake Error: File
/home/sega/work/paraview/ParaView3-cvs/VTK/Utilities/vtkstd.h.in does
not exist.

 CMake Error at VTK/CMakeLists.txt:773 (CONFIGURE_FILE):
   configure_file Problem configuring file
<----

But seems Paraview's cvs have not a directory VTK/Utilities at all.
Please, help me.

Best regards, Sergei D.