[Paraview] Problem with custom time-aware reader

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 21 10:18:33 EDT 2009

I just committed the changes the CVS trunk.  I just wanted to be sure they solved your problem beforehand.

/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/Filters/vtkFileSeriesReader.cxx,v  <--  vtkFileSeriesReader.cxx
/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/Filters/vtkFileSeriesReader.h,v  <--  vtkFileSeriesReader.h

-Ken