[Paraview] Problem with custom time-aware reader

Karl König kkoenig11 at web.de
Fri Sep 18 06:47:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

I dug deeper into the class FileSeriesReader and found out that despite
what I thought and posted earlier everything is already there to be able
to implement a toggle to use/ignore time step values contained in a file
series. I'd like to propose the attached patch. It can be tested with
the attached minimal time series reader plugin, sample input files are
contained. The plugin's server manager XML has been extended to expose
the IgnoreTimeStepValues checkbox provided by the patched class
FileSeriesReader.

I don't see the patch interfering with existing readers relying on class
FileSeriesReader.
Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for feedback,
Karl