[Paraview] Reader plugin have same extension

Nehme Bilal nehmebilal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:59:52 EDT 2009

CanReadFile can sometime be accepted by more than one reader. A csv
file for example. So CanReadFile is not always enough.

Personally I create my own extension to avoid conflict and ask the
users to change the extension of their file before opening it in
Paraview.

Probably letting the user choose the right reader is a better solution.

Nehme