[Paraview] PV and the STL: memory allocation issue

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Sep 17 08:11:43 EDT 2009

In all likelihood, the allocation is failing because the process is
unable to allocate the memory you ask it to. I am not surprised that
this  happens in ParaView not in VTK because ParaView tends to
allocate a fair number of small objects probably segmenting the memory
somewhat. Did you try a 64 bit ParaView?