[Paraview] XDMF reader and pvpython

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Sep 15 12:36:27 EDT 2009

Ok, I tried again with the original XDMFReader.  It seems that if I
set the GridName property then it works-

r = XDMFReader(FileName='/source/paraview/ParaViewData/Data/Test1.xmf')
r.GridName = "Unnamed"

You might also want to set the PointArrays property... I'm not very
familiar with the xdmf reader.

Pat