[Paraview] reader plugin error

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Sep 14 14:05:35 EDT 2009

Did you compile the plugin with 3.6 by any chance and you trying to
load it in a CVS build of ParaView? QtChart library is no longer
available in CVS since it has been replaced by vtkQtChart.

Utkarsh

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Maxwell, Thomas P.
(GSFC-606.2)[SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTL CORP] <thomas.maxwell at nasa.gov>