[Paraview] ParaView on exotic platforms

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Sep 11 11:42:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

As David pointed out, the library for MPIPython is named in a
non-standard way due to this line:

  SET_PROPERTY(TARGET MPIPython PROPERTY PREFIX "")

Then we have Utilities/mpi4py/mpi4py/MPI.py which contains the single line:

  from MPIPython import *

To conform with all of our other module files, it could be changed to
look something like this:

import os
if os.name == "posix":
    from libMPIPython import *
else:
    from MPIPython import *

If there is no great reason to use the name MPIPython.so instead of
libMPIPython.so, I think we remove the cmake code for the non-standard
name.  I'll do this later today unless I hear noise...

Pat