[Paraview] New view

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:30:34 EDT 2009

I've started by trying to create a new representation.  I thought I would be
able to inherit from vtkPainterPolyDataMapper and just implement my own
SetInput method but it never gets called.  My new representation is being
initialised and if I implement RenderPiece it gets used.  The problem with
doing the transform in RenderPiece is that it changes the bounds have
changed and so the view is not right.  Am I doing the right thing here or
should I just inherit from vtkMapper and implement everything?

Thanks,
Paul