[Paraview] Snow Leopard

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Sep 9 10:11:22 EDT 2009

Does Qt 4.5.2 not work under Snow Leopard? I would think under Snow
Leopard you just need to add some more flags to the "configure"
command since 10.6 is going to make 64 bit binaries by default you
probably just need to add the "-arch i386 -arch x86_64" and the -cocoa
flags to the Qt configure command.

  There are some issues with CMake under 10.6 but nothing that can not
be worked around from what I can tell.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net