[Paraview] Tube filter not working

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:51:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

I think that tube filter makes use of the "normal" for generating each plane
of the parallels along the tube. In your file, you already have a "NORMALS"
PointData. Maybe the tube filter is disturbed by these data.

If you set this field to be a "VECTORS" and not "NORMALS", tube filter
should have better behaviour.

Hope that helps
Jerome