[Paraview] ParaView/OverView build failure on WinXP: Cannot open include file: 'QHelpEngine'

Zak Burke zak.burke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:00:19 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Utkarsh
Ayachit<utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:
> Looks like Qt help module was not found by CMake at all. Look under
> C:/Qtvcpp/4.5.2/lib/ is there a QtHelp4.lib, QtHelp4d.lib etc?

Nope. Nothing like that at all.

When I started out with the binary Qt, the lib directory contains
libQtHelp4.a and libQtHelpd4.a. Likewise for the Qt I built from
source using MinGW. There is no actual .lib file or DLL, but at least
there's a hint of the help module.

I will work on repairing my Qt installation and let you know how
things go. Thanks for your careful sleuthing so far.

Zak