[Paraview] NetCDF4 timeseries reader

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Sep 4 16:31:06 EDT 2009

I am afraid there's no direct support for allowing the user to choose
the file-name-pattern etc. before the reader's GetInformation is
called. This is because ParaView assumes the user has chosen the files
already from the file-dialog.

One possible solution would be have some default values for the
pattern etc., and allow the user to pick a file from the file-series
using the file dialog. Then the user can qualify his selection by
changing the start/end/pattern etc. on the reader.

Utkarsh

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Maxwell, Thomas P.
(GSFC-606.2)[SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTL CORP]<thomas.maxwell at nasa.gov>