[Paraview] paraview and vrpn

Andrés Felipe Padilla anfeken at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:01:57 EDT 2009

Hi Elena,

We have been working on paraview + vrpn interaction plugin since the
beginning of the year. ParaView's native support for vrpn is not existent as
far as we know, so we had to write our own code using QT an C++. We have
 manipulated paraview's camera and translation filters with a wiimote and
with a gamepad. We can not send you a copy of our code until we talk to our
superiors, but if you need any help feel free to ask us any questions.

Best Regards,

Andrés Padilla
Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá.