[Paraview] time and animation

Stephane PLOIX stephane.ploix at edf.fr
Wed Sep 2 10:59:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am currently working on an animation, and I would like to play with
time.
In my animation, I would like one of the object to remain at a given time,
while the others are evolving, to serve as reference.
I tried to use the temporal shift scale, but setting the scale to 0
results in a segmentation fault, and I think I actually would need to set
it to infinity, which is not possible...
I also tried to check the "ignore time" combo on the pipeline browser pop
up, but I did not see any change.

Any hint?

Best
Stephane