[Paraview] "Syntax error found parsing header file" while compiling plugin

Sven Buijssen sven.buijssen at tu-dortmund.de
Sat Oct 31 12:04:36 EDT 2009

Hi David,

(That's a classic one and something else for the wiki.)
Just wrap all variable declarations involving vtkSmartPointer up into a
  //BTX
      ... code ...
  //ETX
comment. To hide that particular setting from the parser in
vtkWrapClientServer which does not handle well those declarations
involving VTK classes.

Sven